Commission Information

Saturday, December 12, 2009

12-12-09 Startup


Hey hey! Introducing my snazzy new sketch-a-day blog. I've been working my ass off to improve on drawing figures and people for about a year now, and hopefully it shows from something done this time last year-

aaaaah, it burns!


So here are my sketch-a-day rules:
  • Has to have a person in it
  • It has to be a somewhat finished or inking-worthy study.
  • No exceptions.
  • No slacking off. (unless i'm out of town, unable to get to a computer, ect)
  • Should use some sort of reference. No more drawing out of my ass like i've been doing.
If there was a certain song involved, inspired by, that'll be linked as well. If anyone else would like to try and keep up with me, let me know, and I'll link to your sketch-a-day submission as well. It's not going to be easy, but it should still be fun.

Other then that, this blog'll also serve as my employment log. From now until I get a job, i'll be searching for industry jobs (Conceptual artist, book covers, children's book illustrations and various side-jobs) , and come September, my big-stupid-super-move blog, of my probably stupid move out to california from chicago. So stay tuned, folks, it's gonna be fun. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment