Commission Information

Sunday, December 13, 2009

12-13-09


Gotta stop drawing people with animal familiars behind them. This sketch is an upcoming character in Caelum Sky, just trying to pin down design (though i just ended up drawing her naked. Some design, eh?) My sketches also suffer from being pretty static, when using a reference like I did for her body. Ah well, always tomarrow.

Job journal: Updated my galleries on CGsociety, Amateur Illustrator.com, and added some work to my sketchblog on CA, along with registering my resume with Wizards of the Coast. I want to start doing some bookcovers, and I have a list of people who hire my sort of work, so it's all about putting the two together, now.

Also missed signing up for Acen. Missed it by a matter of hours. Gah. I'm on a waiting list now, hopefully i'm not too far from getting in.

My design for this weeks COW- Annialators from Nessus, the 9th layer of hell.

2 comments:

  1. To get a table or to get a pass in? I bought my pass a while ago, I hope we can still go together >_> (this is Chloe btw).

    ReplyDelete
  2. To get a table. Haven't heard anything yet, and it makes me very worried. :( Damn Acen and it's competitive spirit.

    ReplyDelete