Commission Information

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I've got new thiiiinggs!

Quick update: Fixed my old site, www.skydreamerstudios.com up to just feature my pet portrait work and cheapie commissions. Riveting! I'm also advertising on Furbuy, Furaffinity (hopefully) and maybe in a magazine. So far i've gotten 8 clicks! HELL YEAH, BABY

Few things, buncha WIP's with no real finished work. *sad trumpet*

First up, Current commission:

Next, Personal neri picture from some time back. Probably the closest done:

Update on the Grandma picture :
It's current stage is: Being a little pain in the ass about that flower. Still working on it.


Sooo, then we have some watercolor guff:

Some finished commissions:

Aaanndddd, yeah, i think that's the gist. Finished that bloody commission from earlier as well.

Also got out Caelum #1's teaser:


Goddamn. Someone get me a smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment