Commission Information

Friday, February 12, 2010

A whole bunch more of crazy crap for you.


I've been busy. You'd think i'd post something in these ten days, but ffff, that's not the case. Laaazzzyyyy in some ways. Not in others. Mainly the artistic way. See how things come full circle? Been busy.

I'm making my first animatic. It's kinda a key-d down version of full flash, or full pencil animation, it's easier, most of all. ^^^ first picture up there is one of the 'memories' from it, in full color while the rest will be greyscaled.

I'm going through a trial quit of my SNS job. 2 month leave. Things have been successful, gives me a lot of good hope for the future. Started offering Cheapie commissions, little 5x7 things of people's characters that get sent to them. Been doing well.








I've got 15 other orders (admittently, for two people total) that i'll be working on, until we get to 50. Keep this up, and I'll probably extend another 50 out there. it's great fun.

Finally, finished up a portrait for my aunt of her dog, griffy.





I'll be working on another commission tonight, and put together that animatic, putz around with that. Things are good right now though, at this moment. Things are just... good.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment