Commission Information

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A whole crazy bunch of watercolor guff for you.

- Done on my birthday,Jan 26th


-Done the 26th as well, 4 fifteen minute watercolor paintings

Birthday gifts from others!:





- Done today, starting our gouache segment of class.

So i've been very busy. The above picture's a sorta preview of two paintings i'll be doing that will be included in the Animatic Caelum, chapter 1. I've been animating/ drawing it so far, and i'm really excited. Just gotta keep up the motivation. Sausabe/Secretagentcat is working on the music right now, i got my Raziel voice if need be (still debating it), and i'll be voicing Neri. I've been practicing!

Also working on a stuffed animal that I hope to finish today, and working on my aunt second dog picture. Other then that, i've only had time for sketching and writing like a literary banshee.

No comments:

Post a Comment