Commission Information

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

5-11-10

Today was an off-day. I'm not the strongest-immuniti'd person around, so things can tear me down pretty easily. It's a freaking magic trick that I haven't gotten seriously ill in a year or so. Stupid allergies kick my body's butt on an impressive basis. So I took it easy. That said, I still did work. I really do follow in my great grandparent's steps.

Tomarrow will be a rooth-ragon-tastic day. I'll probably start streaming sometime in the morn and work all day on it. But for today, i drew up a few concepts. also worked to get about 24 seconds of Caelum Sky 1 finished.

Airis Night Fury Reference WIP:


Been dying to draw a night Fury in a while, thinking of making a fan character.:D

And a little icon that's still in the works.



Back to editing!

1 comment:

  1. hehe Its Cyzerzik ^-V-^! I Love this pose with my hands! Also the icon turned out great! I love it! Thanks Looking forward to my other commission as well =)

    ReplyDelete