Commission Information

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5-25-10



I swear on the great chi-chi ghost that I'll have this done tomarrow. Probably late tomarrow. *wrings hands tiredly*


I'm also posting work done on my faux-sona. I've had people keep asking me what my fursona is, and I don't have one. I actually have commissioners waiting on me to get this together for dual-zy commissions. I mean hell, give me any chance to make new characters and i'll hop on that train like yesterday's news, a "Hey Andrea, make something creative!" makes my eyes light up. So I combined some elements i've wanted to use in one character to create a poorly-sighted crazy asexual inventor/dreamer spazz; WITH UNIQUE EYES. Reckless as hell, nearly always injured, short-sighted with shit always blowing up in her face. I think it's quite perfect, lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment