Commission Information

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

5-18-10



I'll keep working on this; I should finish it pretty early tomarrow. Hopefully my other commissioners come through on a choice so i can start up the next one.

That or i'll be forced to draw for myself. No one wants that.
Google chrome is bloody amazing. It actually works with windows 7 so i'm not having this stupid lag time like I was with Firefox. It'd have my music pause for a half second every 10 seconds or so. Annoying as hell.

Also did some sketches for Shereth.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Don't forget to add StumbleUpon: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/kcahibnffhnnjcedflmchmokndkjnhpg

    Art is coming along great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! and now i'm stumble-squared too. Though the bar disappears from time to time.

    ReplyDelete